For questions or clarifications, please email [email protected] Exchanger Plates.com.com. When we say you in this document, we’re talking to Heat Exchanger Plates.com customers: people who operate websites that use Heat Exchanger Plates.com.
The world of heat exchangers is overflowing with websites that make claims such as “Best Prices”! “Highest Quality!” “Same Day Shipping!”, “Use Big Data to answer all possible business questions!”
All of these are fine goals, but there’s rarely a mention of how these technologies benefit users—you know, humans—meant to use online services.
The Heat Exchanger Plates.com Philosophy
At Heat Exchanger Plates.com, we want to help you achieve your business goals by taking a road less traveled: providing a useful online quote tool to make our end-users happier.
After all, happy users will be more likely to order product and service before going on to say nice things about us online. Making our website more intuitive spares you from chatting endlessly with an outsourced customer support team.
There’s always going to be a continuum between awful and amazing for websites, but it’s surprisingly hard to know how our website is actually doing on that scale—even when we’re trying really hard. Most SaaS companies care deeply about user experience and write lots of code to gather and analyze all the usability-related data that’s available in web browsers. For most companies, however, that has proven to be too complex and error-prone to do manually.
Heat Exchanger Plates.com does the work for you, gathering pricing data automatically and comprehensively so that companies can get accurate quotes for the quantities required the very first time.
Yes, it can be really painful to watch our competitor’s beautiful new web designs confuse the heck out of people. But it can also be really rewarding to see how even simple tweaks can make the features of our website much more intuitive and discoverable. In any case, we take pride in knowing that our company is the sort of company that is trying to make our website genuinely better for end-users like you, not merely trying to gimmick them into a better upsell rate this quarter.
If you read all of the above and cannot relate at all to caring about users, Heat Exchanger Plates.com is not for you. Please stop reading now.
Still with us? Great! Then let’s talk about how to properly use Heat Exchanger Plates.com to ensure that you are going to get the maximum insight for improving user experience while respecting every user’s privacy and intent.
- Information gathered using Heat Exchanger Plates.com cannot be provided to third parties for the purpose of assembling, exchanging or selling customer profiles (e.g. ad exchanges, data brokers). We never mine user data to create and sell lists.
- Although Heat Exchanger Plates.com does not make available to you any data that isn’t already accessible to your code in the context of your website, it does make it much easier to gather data, so always make sure you’re only including data that’s appropriate and necessary for pro-user purposes.
- Heat Exchanger Plates.com is configured to ensure that you never record sensitive information related to credit cards, government-issued ids, etc. Even if your website already stores this sort of data for its own functionality, it isn’t relevant for Heat Exchanger Plates.com, and so we want to never see it.
- Do not use any information in any way that is inconsistent with a user’s intent. For example, if a user begins to fill in an email field in a sign-up form but then does not submit it, emailing the user would not be consistent with her or his intent.
- We can’t work with any customer, company or website whose intent is to do anything illegal or to foment hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence. Of course, if this applies to you, perhaps crafting a wonderfully positive customer experience isn’t dominating your thoughts anyway.
And to end on a happy note, if you’ve read this far, you’re undoubtedly the sort of company we aim to empower. Yay! We’re eager to work with you!